Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The 1st Post

this is my first post. i am new to blogging but i thought i would give it a try.

i am setting up this blog so i can share my stitching with my family and friends. i have been cross stitching for the last 28 years. it is my MOST favorite hobby in the world despite that i do not know how to finish them. i have had some great finishes but i told someone what i wanted and they finished it for me.

i cross stitch to relax and to have "me" time. i try to stitch a little every day but sometimes life gets in the way and stitching takes a back seat. i usually get in 4-5 hours a week of "me stitching time". there is nothing better than to sit on the couch after a day work and stitch the night away. well, at least until 11pm anyway. i dont do sleep deprived very well makes for a difficult day.

until next time....

stitch-a-ly yours,

robin

7 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,
    Welcome to blog land. I'm very bad about posting to mine but I hope to read lots on yours.
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of the blog Robin - I've added you to my reading list. Look forward to seeing some of your stitching. Hugs, Ally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title - says it all! Look forward to pictures and more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Robin have added me as a follower :0 can't wait to see your photos... if you want to have a peek at mine its www.talesofastitchingmouse.blogspot.com
    welcome to the land of blogging :0 love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, welcome to the world of blogging, it can be a little daunting at first, but so much fun when you get into the swing of things. Looking forward to seeing piccies of you work.
    LiBBiE in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogging, Robin! Looking to pictures of your stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogland Robin! I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete